Our Enhanced Infection Control Measures Due to Covid-19
Providing Effective Physiotherapy Post Lockdown
First and foremost, the health and wellbeing
of our patients is of fundamental importance to us.
We are therefore taking a number of necessary precautions
to ensure that Peak Physiotherapy Practice is a safe place for you to be treated in
We have looked at every aspect of our service and every point of our patient's journey with us, making changes wherever necessary.
Just some of the actions and measures...
In addition to our already stringent
hygiene and infection control procedures, some of the measures in place include to mitigate the risks of transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus:
Rest assured that the health and wellbeing of all our patients and Team is our primary concern.
- The physio will symptom and temperature check themselves before their workday
- Requesting all Patients to wear a mask to their appointment (provided if desired)
- Controlling access to the premises and providing alcohol hand sanitiser to all patients on arrival at the Practice
- Temperature checking all patients immediately before their appointment
- Staggering appointment times and allowing for buffer time between our appointments to reduce social interactions
- Social distancing signage and reminders throughout the Practice
- Intensified infection control measures in the waiting area and the treatment room
- Using all the relevant and appropriate PPE (your physio will be wearing at least a mask and apron)
- Thoroughly cleansing and alcohol wiping all necessary surfaces before each and every appointment
- Changing our equipment use policies
You can help us by heeding government advice...
Current Government and NHS Advice
Please do not attend your appointment if you:
- Have a temperature
- Are experiencing a new persistent cough
- Have recently lost your sense of taste or smell
- Have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with, or suspected of having, COVID-19 / Coronavirus
If this is the case, please call us to rearrange your face-to-face appointment. Telephone consultations can be arranged upon request.